Wednesday, October 06, 2004

FTTH Council Conference and Exposition

UTOPIA leaders Paul Morris and David Shaw were awarded the Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) Council 2004 STAR Award today for their leadership and efforts in bringing the ultimate broadband solution - fiber to the home - to 14 Utah cities. The Utah Telecommunication Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA) is a consortium of 14 Utah cities engaged in deploying and operating a 100% fiber optic network to every business and household (about 170,000) within its footprint. Operating at the wholesale level, it supports open access and promotes competition in all telecommunications services.

Though, FTTx won’t replace copper overnight?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hotze, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my voice broadcasting services related site. Its purley for Businesses who need telemarketing.http://www.lowcosttraffic.com/mlm-telerecruiter.html

All the best to you!

Anonymous said...

Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into avon selling tip and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.